Sunday, June 27, 2010

Childhood cancer run, bike, walk...

Hey readers! 
If you live in Alexandria I would just like to give you heads up! There is a run on July 17th it starts at West Union and goes down the trail to Osakis and back.  It is 15 miles!  You are not required to do all of it! You can do a small portion or you can create a relay team for it. Also biking it is an option!  For more details go to www.isaacsfoundation.org. To sign up, download a sign up sheet, print it off, fill it out, and send it in. 


Quite honestly I apologize because I don't know to many details about it to share with you. I'm bummed I won't be able to participate in it because I'll be in New Orleans at that time! I strongly encourage you to check it out though. Cole Haabala is being sponsored this year, and from my understanding the money pledged and raised goes to finding a cure for childhood cancer! 


Thanks guys! :)



No comments:

Post a Comment