Monday, September 6, 2010

School...?

I apologize for such a short post, but school is tomorrow, it's 9:30, and my backpack isn't even packed.

I feel that it's some joke that school starts tomorrow. I'm kind of starting to wonder where the cameras are to capture my reaction to it. They must have hid them in a pretty good hiding spot because I can't seem to find them.

I'm for sure not ready to say goodbye to summer. I figured as it is the last day I better blog. I was hoping to get some goals down to help improve my walk with God, but I'm thinking that I'm going to wait until the first week of school is done, so I can be refreshed in areas that most need to be improved although I've already got a few in mind. I encourage you to make some goals for yourself too! Find weak points, and strengthen them. Dig deeper into your relationship with Him. Fill in the gaps between church life, and your social life. You can never be to close to God.

Pray often. Be joyful. Show love. Be bold. Live like each day is your last.

Go serve our King!

No comments:

Post a Comment